Follow these instructions to change your password on the Portuguese tax office's online portal.
Once you receive your password to Portal das Finanças, you should log in and update your password to something only you know.
2. Click on the Iniciar Sessão button at the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the NIF tab.
4. Enter your NIF number. Where can I find my NIF number?
5. Enter your password. When will I receive my password?
6. Click the Autenticar button.
1. Using the search bar at the top of the page, search for the keyword alterar dados de acesso
2. Find “Alterar Dados de Acesso” and click Aceder
3. You will be prompted to re-enter your password. Click on the NIF tab, enter your password, and click the Autenticar button.
1. Click the checkbox beside Alterar Senha.
2. Enter your new password (with a minimum of 8 characters) in both the form fields.
3. Click the Alterar button.
Congratulations, you've successfully changed your password! 🎉